The word "banya" and its derivatives are often found in toponymy:
- In Bulgaria there is the city of Banya, in the Republic of Bosnia and Herzegovina there is the city of Banja Luka
- In the Central District of St. Petersburg is Banniy pereulok, in Moscow - Banniy pereulok and Banniy proezd, in Volgograd region is the station Bannaya.
- River Bannaya flows in the Republic of Altai, the same name of the river on the Kamchatka Peninsula.
- In Bashkortostan and Anzer Island, there are lakes with the name Bannoe.
- Bannoe is the old name of the city of Sviatogorsk in the Donetsk region.
- There are in Russia more than a dozen villages, hamlets and towns with the name Bannoe.
- Bannoe is a complex of archaeological monuments of the Stone Age in Bashkortostan.
- Banniy bridge - bridge over Gvardeyskiy strait in Vyborg, bridge over Oka river in Oryol, bridge over Pryazhka river in St. Petersburg.
- Bath Island - a village in the Smolensk region.
river on the Kamchatka Peninsula
Bashkortostan, lake with the name Bannoe.
Banniy bridge - bridge over Gvardeyskiy strait in Vyborg,